Everybody would want to have a pool in their homes. Pools are just really fun and offer homeowners’ added beauty and appeal to their home. Just ask anyone who has a pool and they will surely give you a long list of the advantages of owning one.
What many people don’t realize right away though is that owning a pool does come with some occasional problems. There are several pool problems that pool owners tend to experience and these issues need to be addressed properly and quickly if you want to continue to keep your pool in proper condition.
If you are an inexperienced pool owner, below are 5 of the most common pool problems and some helpful tips to guide you in solving them. (more…)
Hot tubs are really becoming popular nowadays among homeowners. This should not come as a big surprise though as hot tubs have a lot of benefits and advantages to offer. It can be really helpful in making your home more appealing and attractive while also offering you a place where you can just soak away the stress and troubles that you have experienced throughout the day.
While hot tubs have become really common these days, there are still several things that people don’t really know about it. For us to have a better appreciation of one of the favorite home accessories here are some fun facts that you probably didn’t know about hot tubs. (more…)
Hot tubs are amazing accessories to add to your home. It offers many advantages, the common of which are the added aesthetic value that it brings to your home as well as giving you a place to relax and unwind after a long day at the office. Aside from these advantages, one thing that many people consider in getting a hot tub is the potential health benefits that it offers.
While there are many skeptics as to whether hot tubs have health benefits to offer, the truth of the matter is that it can indeed help our body and our health in many different ways. If you are one of the people who don’t know what health benefits that a hot tub can offer, make sure that you read the useful post below. (more…)
Owning a hot tub is surely great since it can offer you tons of benefits. It not only helps in improving the aesthetic value of your home but it can likewise offer you a place where you can have fun and relax with your friends and family.
Hot tubs though need to be properly maintained or else it will become dirty, filthy, and deteriorated. Proper hot tub maintenance is really essential and one way that you can go about it the right way is by using the right accessories.
If you are having issues in correctly maintaining your hot tub at home, here are 5 of the must have accessories that you should consider getting to help you out.
- Hot Tub Covers – Getting a cover for your hot tub is one of the most important accessories that you can get to help maintain it properly. This is because hot tub covers help in protecting the hot tub from the dead leaves, dirt, and other unwanted particles that can get inside your hot tub water. These debris can cause build-up that will make your hot tub filthy and it can even lead to its deterioration. A trusted hot tub cover is something that can help you avoid this issue. (more…)
Having a hot tub or spa at home where you can relax and unwind is definitely something that every homeowner wants. It is a really great addition to any home and it makes for the perfect place to relax and pass the time after a hard day at work.
Owning a hot tub though can come with some cost as it would entail that you clean and maintain it regularly. A spa can get very dirty which could mean that you would need to constantly spend money in trying to clean it up. If you want to save some cash though there is one thing that you can try and that is getting a good cover for your hot tub. (more…)
Soaking in your hot tub for hours on end can be one of the most relaxing ways to spend an afternoon or evening. You can simply soak the stress away as the warm hot tub water helps you relax and unwind. You can only enjoy this though if the water in your hot tub is clean and fresh but this is not always the case.
A very common occurrence that can affect the way that you enjoy your hot tub is foamy water. This usually happens because of many substances which can get in the water of your hot tub due to people using it frequently. Among the many culprits of foamy hot tub water are shampoos, soaps, lotions, and detergents from the swimwear of the people using the tub among others.
Fixing foamy hot tub water can be really tough for many owners as they may not really know the right steps to take. If you are dealing with this sort of issue with the water of your hot tub, try reading the tips below to guide you in solving this problem easily. (more…)
Hot tub owners take great pride in their hot tubs and for good reason. Hot tubs are amazing additions to any home as it can provide a great way to unwind and relax while also helping in improving the overall aesthetic value of the home.
But in order for you to enjoy your hot tub you must know how to take care of it properly. Cleaning and maintaining a hot tub is not as easy as it seems since there are many challenges that could prove to be very problematic. (more…)
If you have bought a hot tub for your home, one thing that you should remember is to keep it clean and in great condition. This can be a lot easier said than done especially since outdoor hot tubs get exposed to dust, dirt, leaves, and other unwanted particles that make it filthy and dirty very easily. Luckily, there are accessories that you can get to ensure that your hot tub is constantly clean and in tip top shape. Check out below a list of the five essential hot tub accessories that every owner should have.
- Hot Tub Covers – Hot tub covers are one of the most important accessories that you should never forget to have. Having a hot tub in the outdoors mean that it is always exposed to nature and you shouldn’t be surprised to see dead leaves, insects, tree sap and other problematic particles get on your hot tub if you do not have a cover. A hot tub cover is a really simple accessory that helps in shielding your hot tub from the unwanted dust and dirt so that it stays clean and tidy always.
- Cover Lifters – Hot tub covers are really great to have but they can be a bit tiring to install and remove whenever you use your hot tub. Thankfully, there are cover lifters that you can use to make things a lot easier for you. With the right cover lifters, you won’t need to worry about the hassle of removing the hot tub cover every time you want to use your tub as well as putting it back on after you are done. The cover lifters just make everything more convenient and hassle-free for you.
- Cover Cap – While hot tub covers protect your hot tub from dust, dirt, and other unwanted objects, it can also get exposed to the harsh environment which can likewise damage it. Some hot tub covers get damaged during the winter months or prolonged exposure to the sun which is why using a cover cap is really recommended. A cover cap is a tarp-like cover which you can put over your hot tub cover so that it can stay protected as well.
- Cover Straps – Hot tub covers can be costly which is why taking care of it is really important. One accessory that can be useful for this purpose is a cover strap which helps secure your hot tub cover so that it is not blown away by strong winds. It is also a great way to ensure that no unauthorized person uses your hot tub since many cover straps are secured by keys for added security.
- Hot Tub Chemicals – Chemicals that you put in your hot tub are also extremely important for a number of purposes. One important reason why you should use the correct hot tub chemicals is because it helps prevent germs, fungi and bacteria from inhabiting in the water. Also, it helps regulate the pH level of the water so that it does not become too acidic or too alkaline which can potentially cause damage.
All of these hot tub, pool and spa accessories are available from Big Splash Hot tubs. Contact us if you have any questions.
Having a hot tub in your home is one of the best things that you can do. Being able to relax in the warm and relaxing water of your tub is certainly something that everybody will enjoy after a long hard day at work or school. But owning a hot tub isn’t all about enjoyment and relaxation. You should also do your part and be responsible in taking proper care of your hot tub otherwise it will become dirty and filthy.
One task that every hot tub owner should practice is draining and refilling the water of the hot tub regularly. Some people think that it would be okay to just use the same water in your hot tub for a very long time. Unfortunately, this is a big mistake which many people tend to commit. It is actually highly recommended that you drain and refill the water of your hot tub on a regular basis. Changing the water after 90 days is something that you should start doing regularly. Here are some of the most important reasons why you should do this in order to take proper care and maintain the condition and quality of your hot tub at home. (more…)
If you have worked hard enough to set up your own home, you do not want anything to come in between you and your comfort. However, some damages that occur around the home when least expected. One of the most inconvenient occurrences could be waking up to a hot tub that needs maintenance. If you do not want you or your loved ones to endure cold showers in the morning, you are better off staying in touch with Park City Hot Tub Service. Here is a comprehensive look into the top 5 most common hot tub services needed.
A hot tub is one of the most expensive additions you could purchase to spice up life within a home. This means that you are not ready to start incurring losses even before you have used it. For this reason, Big Splash Hot Tubs will always be there to assist with installation. This not only involves fixing the tub in your home but also guiding you in finding the best location, whether it’s indoors or outdoors.
With many homes purchasing a hot tub, you do not want yours to resemble everyone else’s. Park City Hot Tub Service offers some of the most reliable customizing services that will ensure your hot tub is not only unique but tweaked to suit your most personal needs. Whether you need a multi-outlet shower system, steam showers and baths, whirlpools with revolving jets, lighting or stereo, everything is available upon request. This will not only add to style but also value of the entire home.
A hot tub is the best place to relax in and unwind after a tiresome day at work or school. However, it could also be a source of serious infections if not properly maintained. This is why Big Splash goes beyond mere installation to offer disinfection services as well. Modern techniques such as ozonation will be implored to ensure your tub is safe to use. An ozonator sprays ozone gas into your tub water, an effective way of killing bacteria. In addition, the gas will also keep the water clear without the unflattering odor of ordinary chemicals.
The reason most hot tubs fail during the cold seasons, when they are most needed, is that very few homeowners think about winterization. It is important to consult us every time winter approaches, especially if you are used to shutting the unit when the colder months arrive. This service will ensure no water is left in the tub’s shell, equipment or pipe so that they do not crack when the water inside freezes. You will be provided with a winter cover and not an ordinary cover to keep the hot tub in better shape.
Draining & Filtering
If you are on a busy schedule, it is not unusual to forget filtering or draining your hot tub from time to time. This shouldn’t be reason to panic especially if Park City Hot Tub Service has got your back. With state of the art programmable filtering and draining, your unit will never get clogged.